Vision of our Institution:
- The institution works on Dasoha Philosophy of education.
- Teaching and learning for the sake of livelihood is an ordinary life.
- Teaching and learning not only for the sake of livelihood but also for the welfare of others is a good cultured life.
- Culture gives, while vulture snatches, vulture is animality and culture is humanity.
- Teaching and learning not only for the sake of livelihood but also for the sake of the welfare of humanity, thinking that serving humanity is serving God, is Kayaka and Dasoha philosophy of education.
.... Poojya Dr.Sharnbaswappa Appaji
Mission of our Institution:
The college is committed to its mission and vision in all its endeavours. Our institution is based on the life and message of Lord Sharanabasaveshwara.
In our institution we have adopted innovative method of teaching. They are as follows.
- Independent thinking - it is adopted by discourse method.
- Independent writing - we give daily assignments, evaluate and give them back to students the next day.
- Independent speaking - it is adopted by debating and discourse method.
- Independent living – we teach value based education (Discipline, sincerity and hard work) to face the challenges in the life to serve not only the family but also the whole nation / mankind.